Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Before Kerry, there was Tsongas

Kerry took Paul Tsongas senate seat after he stepped down in 1984. Apparently, Kerry has not impressed the late senator's daughter. This is actually, from a couple of days ago, but I hadn't seen it.

Clark has the skills and vision
By Katina Tsongas, 1/19/2004

IN 1992, I WAS 14 years old and had the opportunity to experience the New Hampshire primary as few do. My father, Paul Tsongas, came to New Hampshire with a message that resonated with the voters of this state, a message that won him the New Hampshire primary. I saw New Hampshire voters respond to the substance of my father's message and the respect with which he addressed them.

As I look at the current state of our country I believe we need a president whose message is substantive and visionary. This year I have chosen to support General Wesley Clark in his bid for the White House. I believe Clark has the skills, the experience, and the fortitude we need in the next president of the United States.

No comments: