Saturday, October 11, 2003

Trippi seeks a teaming with the "Beltway Boys"

I don't think Joe Trippi has ever been part of a winning presidential campaign, although he and Jerry Brown did do their best to weaken Bill Clinton for the general election in 1992 long after Brown was toast. Many Deaniacs seem to love him better than their candidate. Some of them also seem to hate Chris Lehane so much you would think he was Satan's even more evil twin. I wasn't impressed with Lehane in 2000, but if he's so dirty, I sure didn't see it against Bush. Hell, most Americans still don't even know Dubya deserted the National Guard, which would have sunk him for sure. Still, the meme continues. But here's a peek at Trippi's attempt to partner with those "Washington insiders":

"It's the Beltway boys hanging out together," said Joe Trippi, Dr. Dean's campaign manager. "This is the kind of inside Washington politics that people are sick of."

But Steve Murphy, the Gephardt campaign manager, said Mr. Trippi was being "totally hypocritical," adding: "Two weeks ago he ran into me and some of my staffers at Dulles airport and suggested that instead of attacking Howard Dean on Medicare, we should help him and Howard Dean attack Wesley Clark. This was a lengthy conversation."


Trippi's a political operative working to get his politician client elected, while trying to convince their following that they are oh, so different. Please.

1 comment:

wow power leveling said...

If I were gold für wow a boy again,world of warcraft gold I would practice perseverance wow gold cheap more often,maple meso and never give up a thing because it was or inconvenient. If we want light,Maple Story Account we must conquer darkness. Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results.wow gold kaufen “There are only two creatures,”cheap maplestory mesos syas a proverb, “who can surmount the pyramids—the eagle and the snail.” If I were a boy again,wow geld I would school myself into a habit of attention;maple mesos I would let nothing come between me and the subject in hand.maple story power leveling I would remember that a good skater never tries to skate in two directions at once.billig wow gold The habit of attention becomes part of our life, if we begain early enough. I often hear grown up people say maple story items“ I could not fix my attention on the sermon or book, although I wished to do so” , wow powerlevelingand the reason is, the habit was not formed in youth. If I were to live my life over again,wow leveling I would pay more attention to the cultivation of the memory. I would strengthen that faculty by every possible means,wow power leveling and on every possible occasion.maplestory powerleveling It takes a little hard work at first to remember things accurately;cheap archlord gold but memory soon helps itself, and gives very little trouble. It only needs early cultivation to become a power.